 From: Anna Z James <annazja...@aol.com>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: clients and cellphones

I recently had a massage from a very spiritial thearapist who told me not to
allow my clients to use their phone while I was touching them as it would or
could pass a negative energy on to me...which could be possible since we do
touch people and I have had several clients through the years pass on negative
moods and I've touched a few I felt like not ever toucing again and had to wash
my hands with cold water after their services....its not only rude but it could
be hazzardious to both the client and the service provider....I've had clients
try to reach for their ringing phone while I had a ver sharp bit on my drill
going to town on a gel coating and oh damn they got cut...gee wonder why and
how that could happened....keeping your clients still facing forward is hard
enough....I don't talk on the phone while doing a service so don't talk on the
phone while getting a service!!!