Pat, I would feel much better about an enzyme peel than say a glycolic or
salicylic peel. I have never had "frosting" with enzymes...like you do with
sal.

I don't know if Skin Therapy ships to Canada...I would expect so.  They don't
use distributors.  They ship direct, which gives me more confidence in the
integrity of the product. You can find them by googling Skin Therapy DermaQuest.

Sent from my iPhone