Are they called pigments? I have tried using minerals but they aren't acting
the same as how it looks like true pigments behave... I can't drop alcohol over
them how Holly has demonstrated, and create the droplets ... The technique just
doesn't work with minerals... I'm looking for something to play and practice
with that wont break the bank...

Becky F.
Kansas City, Mo.
Sent from my iPad