So ladies I've quit my desk job and got an nail tech/stylist position at a
salon.  Everything was going great until last week.  The position I have is
7hr/25% commision.  I started on 2/14 and did many services.  I got my first
check on 3/1 and it was from 2/22 to 3/1 and was only 145.00?  Then the owner
who is a stylist called me to come in and do another stylist nails but said not
to clock in and I would be paid cash.  So I come in and rebalance this girls
nss set and used gel polish or it no fill.  The girl gave me 25.00.  Then the
massage girl asked me to do a haircut so I clocked in.  The owner seemed mad at
that so as soon as I was done and cleaned my station I clocked out and was
going to leave.  The owner stopped me and asked me to fix the set of gel nails
she tried putting on herself(she has no clue wth she's doing).  So I set the
table up and started rebalancing her wavey nails.  While I'm working she
snatches the file out of my hand and tells me I need to just get in there and
saw the product.  Which she does and the product starts flaking right off.  She
then gets mad and tells me I should just do nails like our local NSS salon.
That ticked me off.  So she told me to forget it and she then took nippers and
tore her tips off and walked away.  She left me to clean the mess (mind u the
whole time I'm not clocked in). She didn't even tip me for the time I spent on
her.  She hasn't allowed me to work since and I hear she is having the massage
ladies do the mani pedis.  Idk what to do now I've given my desk job up and
have no money coming in.  She was bragging to clients about all my education
but won't let me work unless someone asks for me.  I thought the point of
working hrly/commision was to gain clients.

Thanks Mitchele

Sent from my Samsung Interceptâ„¢