Chele,

They are going to bad mouth you. They bad mouthed the tech before you, they
will bad mouth you. You can do nothing to control or influence what other
people do. The only person who's behavior you can control is yours. No one else
defines you. Only you can define yourself. This salon was not the right salon
for you. You have learned what questions to ask of the next salon. You have
learned what to look for in a salon. View this as a learning experience. Take
nothing personally. It isn't about you. It is about them and their issues, do
not make their issues your issues, be above it. If the, "we need to talk"
meeting isn't about firing you, quit. There are good salons out there. Find one.

Katherine
Nails at Panache
St. Louis, MO
Sent from my iPad