If I have time I'll do a manicure (no gel polish or acrylic) on a child.  I
file and apply some lotion.  Then apply polish.  I never touch the
cuticles.  I charge $10.  I figure it makes them feel special and it
introduces them to good habits.  I don't do that many children either and
my clients don't normally bring their kids.    I agree with Kelley.
 Maintain control cause the parent will try to walk all over you.  If you
don't want to do them, don't.  It's not for everyone.

Cira