I know that this subject has been covered in the past. I'm a late bloomer. It's
time to get with the program and get a salon web site. I want a web site that
has templates to set up the web site and enables on line appointment booking.
Who uses which company, what features made you choose your web host, how much
does it cost? Anyone use vista print? Comments and opinions please on anything
and everything about salon web sites.

Thanks,

Katherine
Nails at Panache