Monday August 5th.. details at: http://www.beautytech.com/lind.htm

At 09:18 PM 7/16/2013, you wrote:
When is the Long Island Event?

Cherie Byklum
Elite Beauty Supplies
www.elitebeautysupplies.com
(306) 304-1882

Sent from my iPhone

On 2013-07-16, at 6:40 PM, Elena Desmonie <l...@beautytech.com> wrote:

 Debbie, Maureen and I wanted to let you know that John Hauk representing the new Light Elegance Acrylic system will be at this years event demonstrating this product he help bring to our industry, accompanied by Pina More who will demo their UV Gel line.  They are also putting together classes for the Sunday morning and afternoon (more info to follow) .  We also have demonstrating educators from Backscratchers, Opi, INM, Akentz, Forever French, ENP Nail Designs,  Artistic, Young Nails, Masterworks, CND, Designer Nail Products, EZ Flow, IBD, Kupa, Nail Tek, Seche, Tammy Taylor and Orly.

A limited number of tickets are still available if you know anyone who wants to attend.

As usual we have a swag bag filled with samples, amazing raffle prizes and of course Lunch included.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Regards,
Debbie Doerrlamm
Webmaster - System Admin

sa...@nailtech.com
(AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk wkdwich p-631-213-1843)
Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe

www.beautytech.com www.nailtech.com for Professionals
www.beautytech.INFO for Consumers