There are still tickets available for this years event being held August 5 at
the Ramada Plaza in Holtsville New York.  We secured a larger venue so that we
can add educators and attendees as this event has sold out every year.  This
years line up will include, CND, Artistic,  Ram products,  Forever French, IBD,
Akentz, Masterworks by Amy Becker, Backscratchers, Light Elegance, Designer
Nail Products, EZFlow, ENP Nail Designs,INM, Kupa, Nail Tek, OPI, Young Nails
and Seche.  Also, the team from Light Elegance will be holding 2 classes on
Sunday the 4th.  One on Gels by Pina, and one on their new acrylic product with
John Hauk.  Just go to beautytech.com to purchase your ticket...See you all
there!

Debbie Doerrlamm
Maureen De Peter
Elena Desmonie