Hi all,

I use brush-on nail glue, and wanted to bring it home from the salon the other
day, only because once I use it, the cap never seems to go all the way back on,
felt a bit nervous about putting it in my purse.  Well, I just realized that
the bottle
will fit right into an empty prescription pill container!

Thought this would be a handy tip for anyone- us or clients, who travel with
polish
but don't like the idea of them leaking!  And yes, I checked...they are
water-tight.

Hope this helps someone else out there!

Sue
Louis Anthony Salon