I've been using the Backscratcher's Extreme system for over a decade & I
love it! I've not used the dipping method, but instead use the little
eyedropper thingy that comes in the kit to sprinkle the acrylic powder over
it.

I've got many clients who only come 1x per month for a new set (no fills)
because it lasts so long. We soak them off while I'm working on another
client & then reapply another full set. It usually takes me between 45 min.
to 1 hour to complete this entire process.

Then I use a tackless UV sealant on top to keep the shine for the month. I
charge $50 for a full set, which is not too shabby for an hour's work. No
fumes, no odor & barely any dust when I file & shape.

I learned this method on the Beautytech chat room from a male nail tech out
of TX named Jerry. That's all he did all day long, no fills & no polish. I
wonder how his clientele might have changed with the invention of gel
polish. Anyone remember him or know what his last name is?

Sincerely, Jill Wright
www.nailtechevent.com