I received an updated salon sanitation guideline from the Bd. of Cosm. in Ohio,
and included with the guidelines (which must be posted) was a poster on "Human
Trafficking" which we are also required to post conspicuously.  Also, a letter
advising that we MUST take a ONE hour "Human Trafficking" CEU seminar before
renewing our license at the end of this year.  Hmmm... WHAT!?  Any other states
requiring this?  Really?  Do you think the people who ARE trafficking will be
attending the seminars?  Really!?  My blood boils thinking about this whole
situation!  Grrr...
Pam
Nail Designs
Ohio