Subject: Re: NailTech:: Getting burned out! Help
From: april392...@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:13:15 -0400
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com

I also need to raise some of my prices.

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 20, 2014, at 5:08 PM, Heidi Laurette <heidilaure...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'm in the same situation money wise.  And I'm so damn busy I feel like I never
see my kids.

On Thursday, March 20, 2014, Lauren Dodson <april392...@yahoo.com> wrote:

After doing taxes, I realized I make about $11 an hour. I own a salon and have
three booth renters.  I need ideas on attracting new business and also on
cutting corners on expenses.  I think I spent too much on things for the salon,
ie: polish, gel polish and such.  The booth rent covers everything else but I'm
still out of pocket for about 1200$.  Need my own book busier too!  Thanks

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech.