Curtis Villamizar wrote:
FYI -

Just got an email containing the following excerpt.

   Dear SIGCOMM SIG Member,

   We are pleased to announce something new at the Sigcomm Conference
   this year: In addition to posting every paper online, we are
   publishing a public review for every paper (written and signed by a
   Program Committee member), along with an online discussion
   forum. It's free, it's public and it's now available at:

There seems to be a direction toward PC transparency elsewhere so
maybe its not crazy to suggest increased transparency in the NANOG PC.

I thought that the current suggestion was to post comments on all submitted talks? I will also point out that there is a difference between a review written and signed by a PC member and the comments used for internal discussion and acceptance of a talk. I don't like the idea of posting comments on all proposed talks and I'm not 100% sure of the benefit of a review per accepted talk but have no real objection to it if there is benefit.

-Hank