Alex Pilosov wrote:

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Lynda wrote:

Resending, using merit, since nanog.org doesn't seem to be working...
fyi, I received the previous one sent through nanog.org

I've been using nanog.org, right along. This is the first time it hasn't worked. Just reporting, is all.

Perhaps a link would be in order?
agree. I'll ask Merit webmaster to update website.

I think it should be a "Wiki" link below the "Maling list & FAQ".

I'll go one further, and even suggest that a note be placed to the FAQ that says the Wiki is the canonical source, and that the FAQ is outdated (it is).

--
Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCvmkxO5hoQ
http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/08/media-mole-at-d.html