--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Probably not feasible to do a non web forms based survey, but the list
users would be target. Lets be happy that one may get done at all. If
you dont have web, Ill call you and you and do it over phone.

Perhaps instigate discussion on the list as to what's valuable to the list
folks and try like hell to keep the discussion as focused as possible (I know.
It's like herding cats :-) then get everyone to go to the web form and vote
after the discussion gets going.  I feel a lot of them won't really go to the
web unless motivated to do so.  I have web, but thanks for the offer...  :-)

Maybe get a list of topics folks feel are important going that can be bounced
around the list.  Then move it to the web and have everyone vote in order of
importance to them.

scott