On 10/10/07, Scott Weeks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Probably not feasible to do a non web forms based survey, but the list
> users would be target. Lets be happy that one may get done at all. If
> you dont have web, Ill call you and you and do it over phone.
> -----------------------------
>

> Perhaps instigate discussion on the list as to what's valuable to the list
> folks and try like hell to keep the discussion as focused as possible (I
> know.  It's like herding cats :-)

Thanks for the suggestion, I will ask the MLC about it. I don't have a
lot of faith that it will have support. The reason why is because we
can probably formulate the right questions in the group based on list
history and reviewing some postings.

Dragging 8000+ people into a series of debates about what they should
be asked could prove overwhelming to more than a few. :-)

-M<