On Feb 24, 2008, at 4:19 AM, vijay gill wrote:

> I would like the voice my support for the peering bof, it is by far
> the most entertaining item at nanog. You cannot see this much level
> of fail in one place, and for this reason alone, not only should it
> continue, the hours should be expanded to cover a full day.

Would you mind expanding upon "You cannot see this much level of fail
in one place"?  (I'm not even sure that sentence is English.)

My feeling is that you were being sarcastic, trying to imply the
peering BoF is full of people who are failing, but it's hard to be
certain in this communications medium.

If you do not like the Peering BoF, perhaps you could make your
reasons more clear?  If you like the Peering BoF, sorry I have
misinterpreted you.

--
TTFN,
patrick