Hi everyone

I am going to preface this by saying that the MLC appreciates that
transparency is of the most importance to the community, and that we
have not lived up to this as completely as we should have.

We have recently been experimenting with thread moderation. The first
thread to be moderated was the Cogent haiku thread which I mentioned
during the NANOG 45 community meeting. For trivially off topic threads
nothing was missed. So the community can see exactly what we have
applied moderation to, the following is a complete list of regular
expressions used: