Hi Steve,

I appreciate your input here.  It was clearly stated yesterday that several
folks do not want a fellows membership class but I do not recall the
reasoning other than Joel's comment that fee structure should cover all.
Can you clarify why you would elect not to recognize significant
contributions made from an individual?  Thanks! -ren