Yes, I think 'yes' is the right vote. I do have one major concern, but I will
vote 'yes' on both issues, regardless.

I really worry about the voter base becoming disjoint from the attendee base. I
think meeting attendees should get a vote as a part of attendance.

How this is handled is not clear, but I would like to see paying attendees all
get to vote for any year in which they attend a meeting.

Whether or not non-paying attendees should get a vote is something I'm less
site of. Good speakers are rather important and allowing them a vote for their
efforts seems reasonably appropriate.

Whatever the details, I strongly feel that the concept that meeting attendees
must continue to be, as the old T-shirts said, "Official Members".

Sent from my iPod