As was pointed out by Steve, there exists a tremendous gap in work to
be done and people to do it. I have never attended a NANOG event, but
was hoping to make Philly my first. Aging parents are making it look
like Colorado will be my first. I have however benefited from the kind
folks who have helped with technical problems and those who have just
become trusted friends.
        With that being said, I am offering my services in any way they can be
utilized so that we may continue as a community.
        most sincerely, Richard Golodner