On 9/30/11 10:28 PM, Martin Hannigan wrote:
On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 8:55 PM, Wessels, Duane <dwess...@verisign.com
<mailto:dwess...@verisign.com>> wrote:

    On Sep 16, 2011, at 5:16 AM, Dave Temkin wrote:

    > Steve,
    >
    > Can you ensure that you have that budget available before the meeting,
hopefully at least a week before?

    > Also, can we have the numbers from NANOG 52 ASAP?

    Dave and other Members:

    The slides for the financial report that I will give are now posted here:

    http://www.nanog.org/about/financial/documents/N53-Treasurer_000.pdf

Nice transparency.

+1, thank you very much.

-Dave

Would it be possible to see a balance sheet as a standard going forward? This is good. I'm more interested in a dashboard like report such as a balance sheet than this board minutia. Not a complaint, suggestion. Thanks kindly!

Best,

-M<