Did they ask you to update RADB or IRR entries? Many times these are used to
build prefix lists for customers at some ISPs, and they get updated
periodically (basically a CRON job). Typically, stuff like RTConfig is used
for this, or home-grown Perl scripts. There can sometimes be a delay in
getting this pushed out (maybe the script died?)

- Daniel Golding