A question :

Doesn't Internap use BGP as part of its load balancing ? Don't they
sell / market this service ? Isn't each Internap node connected to > 4
providers ?

SO, wouldn't canceling China Telecom BGP through AT&T CW and UUnet do
nothing except cause some BGP advertisement changes at Internap ?

Marshall

--
                                  Regards
                                  Marshall Eubanks

This e-mail may contain confidential and proprietary information of
Multicast Technologies, Inc, subject to Non-Disclosure Agreements

T.M. Eubanks
Multicast Technologies, Inc
10301 Democracy Lane, Suite 410
Fairfax, Virginia 22030
Phone : 703-293-9624       Fax     : 703-293-9609
e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.multicasttech.com

Test your network for multicast :
http://www.multicasttech.com/mt/