--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
From: Mark Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:08:10 -0800
"Scott Weeks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am thinking of a /56 for everyone and a /48 on request.

Out of curiosity, what in form would a request for a /48 need to be? A
checkbox on the application form, or some sort of written
justification? Remember that with an initial RIR allocation of a /32,
you've got 65K /48s ... so they're pretty cheap to give away.

I have about 100K DSL customers at this time and most all are households.  65K
wouldn't cover that.  At this point, I doubt that I'd require much more than
just asking and making sure the person is understanding what they're asking
for.  Mostly, that'd be the leased line customers.

scott