Oops..sorry to follow up on myself (and before anybody says anything about
this, sorry/not sorry for top-posting - it's on myself after all)..but I'd
meant to include this:

Case in point:  This very (original) thread, about Packetstream - if I had just
posted the original thread, about how it's inducing users to violate their
providers' ToS, how that's a breach of contract, etc... how many here would
have a) not given a second thought, writing it off as the rantings of at best
someone who doesn't know anything, and at worst a troll, or b) would have
challenged me to explain my credentials - which would have take up far more
space than my .sig :-(

Anne