Thank you Steller,
Your response is extremely helpful. I really appreciate your detailed
explanation.
While I was looking for these numbers, I couldn’t find any. I thought, as an
outsider, these numbers may not be accessible for me. And, as I don’t own an
AS, so, I can’t be a member of PeeringDB! Instead I thought, why don’t I ask
for your help directly to get a proper guidance. And, this discussion certainly
helped me. Thank you again.
On a separate note, I’m happy that my mail drew your attention to update in the
PeeringDB. Don’t know if it matters at all!

-
Prasun

Regards,
Prasun Kanti Dey
Ph.D. Candidate,
Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Central Florida
web: https://prasunkantidey.github.io/portfolio/