Dear Mike,
Regardless of very few direct answers, I found this discussion very
interesting. I think one possible reason for not having any specific numbers,
as some members have already pointed out, is there doesn’t exist any. As an
outsider, with zero hands-on experience in ISP field apart from studying, my
understanding is, ISPs just visualize their own traffic using monitoring tools
and label themselves. I wish there were any literature on this topic. I’d love
to read that.
Thank you for your reply.

-
Prasun

Regards,
Prasun Kanti Dey
Ph.D. Candidate,
Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Central Florida
web: https://prasunkantidey.github.io/portfolio/