Nick, does CRH-16/32 and uSID change the overhead concern?  I could be wrong,
but I thought that's what SRm6 was for, was to shrink the overhead, perhaps
amongst other things.  Also, with VPN's over SRv6 would this enable automatic
vpn capability over the internet?  I mean if I can do VPN's over an IPv6
network, seems that I could do that across the Internet as well.

Thanks Tom, man, I have read so much the last week or so regarding sr/spring...
so if you mean that I borrowed someone else's description of the anatomy of an
SRv6 SID.... then, yes, I may have and didn't know it.  Hey, was it you? LOL

- Aaron