Fiber in a building adds 8% to the value of that building.  Half-penny pinching
“mah powah” landlords are especially annoying in a cosmic sense - and just make
me want to replace them.

The telecommunications act of 1934 permits telcos to enter a building with
their equipment.

I’d upgrade the MPOE do a datacenter with 2N generators and UPS - then upsell
them colo.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
l...@6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the
world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.