Let’s be clear, this is not a 5G issue.  LTE in the space spectrum would be an
issue.

This is a spectrum issue. Only.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
l...@6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the
world.”

FCC License KJ6FJJ

Sent from my iPhone via RFC1149.