From: "Andy Brezinsky" <a...@mbrez.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2023 5:27pm
To: nanog@nanog.org
Subject: Re: Spectrum (legacy TWC) Infrastructure - Contact Off List

Access to the right-of-way in most areas is granted through a CATV Franchise
agreement with your municipality.  This agreement will include a contact for
disputes.  As another avenue, contact the local government and ask them to deal
with the safety issue in the public right of way and let them escalate with
their contacts.