There are some single-market/regional providers that I'm aware of currently
offering spectrum, but I believe you'll be hard pressed to find others with
national footprints in the US that will. Zayo and Lumen both did a bit of a
will they/won't they with it for a long time, and my understanding is that
neither of them currently offer it, or at least will tell you that publicly.

--
- Dave Cohen
craetd...@gmail.com