> We've been dealing with the IPV4 myth now for over 7 years that i have
> followed it.  It's about as valid as the exaflood myth.  Part fo the reason
> folks aren't rushing to the V6 bandwagon is it's not needed.  Stop doing the
> chicken little dance folks.  V6 is nice and gives us tons of more addresses
> but I can tell you V4 is more than two years form "dying" just by seeing all
> the arm flailing going around.

IPv4 will not die in 2 years.  Growth in IPv4 accessible hosts will stop or
become significantly more expensive or both in about 2.5 years (+/- 6 months).

The more content and services that are available dual-stack (v4 and v6) by the
time that occurs, the less of an issue that fact will be for all concerned.

Owen