All,

I realize this is not exactly relevant to the usual topics on NANOG, but I
thought this list was a decent place to ask a question related to cellular data
usage limits.

Have any of you experienced or been subjected to a "domestic data roaming
policy"? I am a customer of a carrier who advertises "Unlimited Nationwide 4G
data", but limits their customers to 50MB per month while traveling in an area
they do not have coverage (Alaska, for example). I've never heard of such a
policy in regards to a "Nationwide" plan.. I thought the entire idea of saying
nationwide was to represent you were covering the ENTIRE NATION.

Happy to receive replies on or off-list.

Thanks!
//warren