Or how about we just avoid anything that uses the terms like "Mappings" and
"NAT" and speed the adoption of IPv6 everywhere which already solves all of
these problems.

*Spencer Ryan* | Senior Systems Administrator | sr...@arbor.net
*Arbor Networks*
+1.734.794.5033 (d) | +1.734.846.2053 (m)
www.arbornetworks.com