Pretty hard to accept 198 inches since NASA's own data shows no more than 250mm
or 9.4 inches since 1888.  You would have to assume there are no balancing
factors.  If the earth gets warmer then there is also more evaporation of the
oceans which causes more rainfall which helps moderate temperature and moves
oceanic water inland.  I agree the climate is getting warmer but doubt that
trend continues forever.  History says it won't.  Common sense says that in any
closed system, things do not change exponentially forever.  I really do need an
answer to the question of why in certain years ocean levels were actually lower
than the year before like 2010.  I honestly want to know why that happens.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL