Title: Message

The resgen as currently written will not support what you are trying to do.  In fact using a fileset at all has bugs within resgen (the NeedsCompiling routine).

I have adjusted the resgen task, added a prepend property (to prepend the full namespace declaration (RVS.Framework) in your case), and it handles looping through multiple resources like a standard fileset.

I am currently testing it, and cleaning it up (real hackish right now, but needed a quick & dirty for my work project), but I will gladly email it if you would like.  But even it has its limitations.  When I get time, someday ;-), there could be an argument for a special sub class of fileset to handle resources.

Using the current resgen, if you only have the two resources you can do the following:

<resgen input=”Framework.resx” output=” RVS.Framework.Framework.resources”/>

<resgen input=”Framework.resx” output=”RVS.Framework.Framework.en.resources”/>

(two separate calls to the task)

JT