I've made a bunch of changes (today and earlier this week). Here is a
short list.

0.) Unit Tests are now run again newly built version of NAnt.exe in
build directory (not the version used to do the build; the old one).

1.) Removed TaskDefTask

2.) Moved Tasks to NAntContrib (still need to get unit tests working
there)
  Tasks/GacTask.cs
  Tasks/RcTask.cs
  Tasks/ResGenTask.cs
  Tasks/TlbExpTask.cs
  Tasks/TlbImpTask.cs
  Tasks/TypedCollectionTask.cs
  Tasks/Vb6Task.cs

3.) NAntTask now does inheritAll=true by default.

4.) NAnt has new testing command-line option (-indent:X)

5.) Unit tests have updated for Task changes.

6.) Added 'force' attribute to call task
  NOTE: This should be the default. Call should not work like depends.
It should always execute the target

7.) Updated LocationMap/Element to support XmlDocuments that have no
BaseUri (weren't loaded from a file).

8.) Made nant.* properties read-only during project init.
  nant.filename
  nant.version
  nant.location
  nant.project.name
  nant.project.buildfile
  nant.project.basedir
  nant.project.default

9.) Added new unit tests.
  CallTest.cs
  DeleteTest.cs
  EchoTest.cs
  FailTest.cs
  MkdirTest.cs
  MoveTest.cs
  PropertyTest.cs

10.) I'm sure I did something else... oh well!

Hey, it is the weekend, time to have a good time. Enjoy the changes, I
hope I didn't break anything :)