Okay, with all the changes I’ve made, let’s push back the release to Monday (last time, I promise?). That will give everyone a little time to make sure I didn’t break anything important.

I apologize for all the delays, but I really wanted to move some of the stuff out of NAnt into NAntContrib. That in its self caused all kinds of changes. :)

I’ve built and checked in the latest changes in the bin dir.

On a personal note, I will be away most of the weekend.

Have a good one yourself,

Scott

PS. Are there any changes that need to be fixed before the release?