Does anyone have a problem with adding a property to the If task allowing
you to check to see if a property is missing? The reason I see the need for
this is to test for negations. For instance if I use Nant to invoke a child
build with inherit all. The childscript may not wish to override properties
passed in by the parent. It can then test if the property is missing

<if propertymissing="debug">
        <property name="debug" value="true" />
</if>

I understand you may not want NAnt to become a scripting language so if you
have another suggestion to accomplish this please let me know.

Kevin Miller

IfTask.cs diff:
---

65a66
>               protected string _propNameMissing = null;
77c78,84
<         [TaskAttribute("targetexists")]
---
>               [TaskAttribute("propertymissing")]
>               public string PropertyNameMissing
>               {