Ah, I see your point now. I do like that better as well.

Kevin Miller

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Hernandez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 4:41 PM
To: 'Nant-Developers (E-mail)'
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] IFTask PropertyMissing parameter?

I'm not sure why multiple logical checks are a problem.

Maybe the simplest solution is to create an <ifnot> which is really the
if task checking !condition(s).

Here is the code.

class IfNotTask : IfTask
{
        protected override bool ConditionsTrue {
                return !base.ConditionsTrue;
        }
}

It would solve your problem by supplying the following syntax.

<ifnot propertyexits="debug"/>