A new version of NUnit is working its way toward beta. It has some features that people might want, but some of the interfaces have changed.

The NUnit2TestDomain won't work since the interface to RemoteTestRunner has changed. We probably have to shift back to using NUnits TestDomain.

I know I have been absent from the list for a long time. Can't really make excuses for it, The code in NUnit2TestDomain just says there were limitations in the real NUnit TestDomain. Sorry for asking for a rehash, but what are they?

Thanks

Mike Two; Putting the tWo in Thoughrks