Hi Mike,

<<A new version of NUnit is working its way toward beta. It has some
features that people might want, but some of the interfaces have changed.

The NUnit2TestDomain won't work since the interface to RemoteTestRunner has
changed. We probably have to shift back to using NUnits TestDomain.

Quick question here: Are you proposing wew dump NUnit 2.0 support in favor
of 2.1, or keep them both? Unless we deal with this correctly, it could
become a mess....

Notice: I haven't taken a look at the new version yet. I certainly hope
several of the runner shortcomings have been fixed, but I'm not much
hopeful.
--
Tomas Restrepo