I'm going through the process of converting some nant scripts to use 0.8.1
and I'm running into problems with the new <nunit2> implementation.

It used to be that the <nunit2> task in nant set the working directory to
be that of the assembly under test just like NUnit itself. It no longer
does this. Also paths to assemblies seem to have to be fully qualified
now.

The problem is if I write a test using relative paths it will work in the
NUnit gui and console runner but not the <nunit2> task. Test code
shouldn't have to change just because it is running in NAnt.

A test writer could avoid writing tests that use relative path
information, but this is highly unlikely to be done by most people.

Mike Two; Putting the tWo in Thoughrks