-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Philip
Nelson
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 5:25 AM
To: NAntDev
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] Mono Support

Trying to compile nant under mono.  What I originally thought was an xml
short
fall is actually a reflection shortfall:

<element> has more than one match for <attribute_type>

Anyway, the problem occurs trying to compile McsTask (and other times
using
Mono with .net compiled assemblies). McsTask inherits from CompilerBase
which
depends on ResgenTask which inherits from MsftSDKExternalProgramBase.cs
which
uses the Registry.  Can I assume that the registry won't be supported
under
Mono?