ok, tried this and it works GREAT!

Thanks for the RegEx task.

However, one of the minor things I tried is to tack on
a directory to the out variable.  Right away, NAnt
blew up with a "NotSupportedException"

Any plans on adding this or do I have to just manually
copy the files with the <copy> task?

Thanks,

Griffin
> So, what Griffin wanted (extracting the filenames of
> xml files) can be accomplished as such:
>
> <foreach item="File" in="${xml.dir}"
> property="xml.filename">
>       <regex pattern="^(?'filename'.*).xml"
> input="${xml.filename}"/>
>               in="${filename}.xml"
>               out="${filename}.html"/>
> </foreach>

=====
Griffin Caprio
"Your child against mine.  The winner
will be hailed, the loser will be booed
until my throat hurts!" - Homer Simpson to Marge