Greco Giuseppe wrote:

So, I think either we have to add a property to the
<foreach> task in order to be able to discriminate
the CVS directories

<foreach item="Folder" in="." property="foldername" exclude="CVS">
  <nant buildfile="${foldername}/default.build"
    target="${project.config} ${target}" failonerror="false"/>
</foreach>

I like the exclude property idea. It matches the includes/excludes model of filesets

Ian