From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Greco Giuseppe
Sent: Tuesday, 03 June, 2003 22:57
To: 'Gert Driesen'
Cc: Nant-Developers (E-Mail)
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] NAnt & CVS Directories

> wouldn't it be possible to check if a buildfile exists in
> directory (using
> the available task with an if task) ?
>
> In my opinion, the exclude property has too limited
> usability.... what will
> happen if you want to exclude two directories ?
>
> perhaps we should reconsider adding fileset support to the nant task

The "exclude" property could contain a list of space separated
directories... I like your idea (adding fileset), but we have to
consider that the <foreach> task doens't work just with directories;
"exclude" should apply to all the property supported by <foreach>
(File, Folder, String and Line).

Gius_.